What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Everything is ashes!

I lost everything on my HD because someone fucked up my computer when I was in lab.

How the fuck did that happen?

I'm sick as a dog after shooting a short film for twelve hours straight yesterday. Every time I swallow it's like I have sand paper in my throat. I missed school today to get better, and I'm upset because now I can't meet my Professor to talk to him about my next essay, and in another class I missed the chance to meet up with my group who I'm going to be doing a presentation with. I don't even know our article yet, so I can't even work on it! :/

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page

not really a rage but more like a sad truth. whenever i meet with someone shy it sucks because we literally just sit in silence and when we do talk, its insignificant small talk that does nothing. im not that shy anymore but i still dont talk that much unless im with a close friend or unless the other person is really outgoing/ talks a bunch. sucks especially if im trying to get to know a really shy person.

Luke likes this

not really a rage but more like a sad truth. whenever i meet with someone shy it sucks because we literally just sit in silence and when we do talk, its insignificant small talk that does nothing. im not that shy anymore but i still dont talk that much unless im with a close friend or unless the other person is really outgoing/ talks a bunch. sucks especially if im trying to get to know a really shy person.

I know how you feel, and that's why you gotta take the initiative. I'd rather try to have a conversation than for the person to leave and tell everyone about a really awkward time they had when it was just them and you in a room. If you try to start a conversation, things will usually pick up. And if not, then they dont wanna talk to you and they wont tell people it was awkward and you can rest assured that you did your part.

And if they do think its weird after you tried, well fuck them.

Trying to understand why the dev for EasyTether made an Ubuntu application to connect the phone, but it won't connect. This is my face.

1303279645562.jpg

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

How the fuck did that happen?

I was at a Bio lab and some fucker wants to change my pass or some shit and goes in my Disk Utility and deletes my existing windows partition and that somehow deleted my mac partition. fucker

PWccHNo.png

I was at a Bio lab and some fucker wants to change my pass or some shit and goes in my Disk Utility and deletes my existing windows partition and that somehow deleted my mac partition. fucker

I could understand if someone changed the password, but DELETE 2 OF YOUR PARTITIONS? I would have gone to jail for murder.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365