What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Fuck fuck a fucking fucker. New VGA fan got here, and now the GPU actually runs HOTTER than before. 105+ Degrees Celsius, and this fucking shit is supposed to be unstable past 90 Degrees. At least I don't have to listen to the old fan die now. Really pissed off.

Re-seat the heatsink again, use rubbing alcohol to completely clean off the chip and the surface of the heatsink, and then apply a very small amount of fresh thermal paste. GPU sizes vary a lot so i couldn't give you an exact amount, but keep in mind you need less than you think.

WaeV likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I wish I knew I didn't need as much as I put on my first PC. I literally had it caked like frosting.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

iTails, your hands shaking is probably a result of malnourishment and a low amount of sleep. It doesn't sound like it's anything serious, it can't be huntington's or parkinson's because they tend to appear at 30+

It might be as simple as a cold or stress as well. I doubt it's anything serious, just get a good night's rest and eat healthy shit.

PWccHNo.png

Well, this week, I have to:

Finish up my SurvivalCraft project for A/V 2 class.

Contact the Jackson County DA and try to get out of a subpoena.

Do ANOTHER homework for CS 1050.

Go to four calculus help sessions.

Do a bunch of busy work for Management 3000.

I'm so sick of school.

Welp. My dad said he wasn't hiring an attourney when he went to get procecuted, for beating the shit out of my mom. According to public record, he lied, and is now paying an atourney on the account that he's not guilty. Pretty pissed off, seeing as he's lied about almost everything related to this so far. Shit's getting progressively weirder as well, however I'm too angry/depressed to go into more detail.

In short, everything looks like it's taking a turn for the worse.

Re-seat the heatsink again, use rubbing alcohol to completely clean off the chip and the surface of the heatsink, and then apply a very small amount of fresh thermal paste. GPU sizes vary a lot so i couldn't give you an exact amount, but keep in mind you need less than you think.

What are the disadvantages of too much thermal paste?

What are the disadvantages of too much thermal paste?

It transfers heat better than open air which is why it's used, though it's still not a perfect conductor. You want just enough so that there are no gaps, anything more and it begins to act as an insulator. You want just enough for full surface contact.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

GUESS WHO COULDNT GET HIS NEW PHONE BECAUSE HIS SISTER'S A CUNT?

^^THIS GUY^^

Sceny likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365