What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
IkaBula

What Are You Sick Of Hearing About Your Height?

15 posts in this topic

...And are you tall, short or average by default?

I'm short...In year 12 I remember the average height pretty much towering over me.

Like, it's not like I'm insanely noticeably short. Just short.
Basically just comments on whether I can reach things at work is the real pain.

Takka likes this

Tiddy-bits:

How tall are you?

I'm average (6ft) so I don't think I've heard any comments on my height, actually.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Height has been an issue for me since 7th grade.  I stopped growing that year and found Basketball my forte.  I am 6'.

I was the envy of some, the popular pick for sports, the hated and also the picked on.

As I grew older it was less of an issue as there were younger girls that were taller than me so I became quite stunted, you might say.

Every once in a while my extended family comments on my height, my grandmother especially when she needs me to get something that she can't reach. My dad was around 6' tall and my mom is a little over 5' tall, so they expected me to grow in between that, when in fact I'm the same height as what my dad was.

24 minutes ago, 002 said:

Every once in a while my extended family comments on my height, my grandmother especially when she needs me to get something that she can't reach. My dad was around 6' tall and my mom is a little over 5' tall, so they expected me to grow in between that, when in fact I'm the same height as what my dad was.

It's funny like that.
My wife and I are short and have always been short for our ages...Our daughter towers over her class.. :/

My grandfather on my Mum's side was quite tall, my wife's Dad is too...Funny how it works out.

I'm only 5ft 3, when I was a young lad I used to get sent down the tail booms of aircraft, because I was the only one who could fit.

Takka likes this

8269120180172123489.png

How's the weather up there? How tall are you? etc.

I'm a 6ft 3", ive got 2 older brothers who are both over 6ft 4" 

Takka likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

5' 8" for me. I feel like I'm at a decent height.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365