Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

IkaBula

In Touch With School Friends?

14 posts in this topic

What became of your friendships that you started at school?
How long ago did you graduate and how many are you still in touch with?

To be honest, I actively cut contact with most people during my VCE (senior year?) as I relised they mostly suck. Though, I am in touch with three by choice...And one by obligation (I like him and all, but given the fact he's been with my sister 8 years now I dare say it's the only reason we still speak. :P )

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I graduated in 2015. I think.

I still talk with a few of my old HS friends. The PC gamer ones I have on my discord. The others I'll send a text to hang out whenever it strikes me.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

The ones a like, and are still alive yes, But mostly only on FB as most have moves to a galaxy far far away. I left school in 1988, fuck i'm old.

Edited by Pra3tor1an
stuff i forgot
Skeezix the Cat and DiSiAC like this

8269120180172123489.png

The ones I like, and are still alive yes, But mostly only on FB as I have moved to a galaxy far far away. I left school in 2004, fuck i'm old.

Pra3tor1an likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

I only talk to a handful. Every once in awhile I'll get a request from someone I sat in the same class with at one point, but it doesn't extend to anything beyond that.

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer

13 hours ago, Pra3tor1an said:

The ones a like, and are still alive yes, But mostly only on FB as most have moves to a galaxy far far away. I left school in 1988, fuck i'm old.

9 hours ago, DiSiAC said:

The ones I like, and are still alive yes, But mostly only on FB as I have moved to a galaxy far far away. I left school in 2004, fuck i'm old.

Oops I forgot to mention.

2007, here.

2010 here. I'm a bit different because I went to a small K-12 school since it started when I was in second grade. Over half of my graduating class (which had only thirty one people in it) were in my same class from then until graduation, and most of the other half came in freshman year so I knew them all through high school.

The ones that stayed in town, or have family in town, I run into quite frequently. My two best friends I see all the time.

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

I graduated high school almost 10 years ago, and there's only one person I still talk to. It's not really because I hated everyone in school, as I wasn't an angsty teenager, it's just that after living several states away, and doing my own thing, you don't really have much in common with people who still are doing the same thing several years later.

I graduated in 1974 (no dinosaurs weren't walking the Earth then).

I wasn't a very social person then to say the least and was basically a loner, not much has changed in that regard since then so I've no real contact with former classmates.