Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Kill_joy03

What's Your Music Playlist

Posted (edited)

Post a link to your playlists from Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify and what ever else you guys use.

Here's my main Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/12182053182/playlist/55O1AoiS9p6OYxj5ASGNz3

Edited by Kill_joy03
Puddin likes this

This one's for everyone that's ever lost anyone does real closure even exist?
Tryna find a bit of peace
Can't help but feel like everything is said and done we're still left stricken with grief

Members of Open Carnage enjoy an ad-free experience!

I dont use playlists maybe i should consider it, however i do listen to Alot of music. I use vevo, youtube slacker radio, triple J etc. I tend to listen to full albums at a time. If it is a new artist and im digging the sound i typically listen to All the previous music released by said group/artist. My taste in music is all over the spectrum. classical to thrash metal.

Kill_joy03 likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

9 hours ago, Puddin said:

My taste in music is all over the spectrum. classical to thrash metal.

I'm pretty much the same as you'll see if you dig through my playlist :D

Puddin likes this

This one's for everyone that's ever lost anyone does real closure even exist?
Tryna find a bit of peace
Can't help but feel like everything is said and done we're still left stricken with grief

For music in my car, I use a usb thumb drive loaded with approx 10gb if music. For years Ive sorted it by Artist. The result is hundreds of folders of each band/artist.

After reading your post and reviewing your playlist I Decided to change things up and change the format and I went thru all the music/files and created Playlists by Genre for most of my music, the remaining i just left in there own individual folder for artists like Johnny Cash, ACDC and Led Zeppelin that have way too many songs to list by genre. So far I'm loving the new format/layout alot better than the old one. I think next  I will create more detailed, shorter playlists. Why didnt I do this before...Thanks for the idea. :)

Kill_joy03 likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg