Back to a topic from earlier on in this thread, is

the lack of attention to story you guys were talking about? Edited by As7raios
phlo likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Hey, I just saw a multiplayer gameplay video... The warthog looks suspiciously a lot like the one I saw in the CMT SPv3 video... take a look at these. so far the only real difference I see between the two is the machine guns bullet guards, and that Halo 4's has a more box-shape to it.

CMT:

The video with Halo 4 Hog:

http://youtu.be/kqLdRYw7aUU

Takka likes this

Similar considering the new bumper guards, but that's about it really. It's not exactly an original feature either way, but I do see what you mean

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Similar, but not really. CMT's warthog is just a reskin, as opposed to the Halo 4 one.

I also noticed they were playing on Alienware desktops.... Does this mean it will be available for PC as well? Or is this the unfinished build?

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Similar, but not really. CMT's warthog is just a reskin, as opposed to the Halo 4 one.

I also noticed they were playing on Alienware desktops.... Does this mean it will be available for PC as well? Or is this the unfinished build?

It was probably a LAN Game on a few Xbox's hooked up to Alienware PC's for the display.

90% of all console games are demoed on PC hardware until they're fully optimized. A little dirty secret.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

For people talking about similarities between Halo 4's hog and then inferring the possibility 343i took hints from their designs:

They weren't playing on PCs. They're being used to capture the gameplay and other things. If you look, you can see 360s there as well. Edited by As7raios

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Can't wait to buy it. I am going to buy a halo 4 as soon as it releases on 6th of November. I like playing Halo very much.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0