Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Tucker933

How did you discover us?

204 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I was on skype with Sir nickweb, and he said this: Come check this forum out dude... So I did :P

WaeV, nickweb and Tucker933 like this

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

I must've wandered in this site in the past, it looked interesting but didn't really ever get into it. Then nil told me to check it out, so i did and... found out it's tucker's? i was like- what the hell? wow! ...so here i am! :​P

Tucker933, Kru and Floofies like this

TaxiService.gif

has everyone been dragged here by taco tucker? guess what ? yes tucker told me and i just logged in for the sake of it

Hahah, good to have you dude. Hope to see you around more often.

I discovered Open Carnage while Playing Halo on my Mac, because OC has few Halo MD servers, and now after few months i decided to check it out and become part of the community

Tucker933, WaeV and Sceny like this

I discovered Open Carnage while Playing Halo on my Mac, because OC has few Halo MD servers, and now after few months i decided to check it out and become part of the community

Welcome to the site, it's good to have you =]

Hope to see you stick around.

Welcome to the site, it's good to have you =]

Hope to see you stick around.

I think i will. It's actually a great experience to join such community. I have played lots, lots of Games, including RuneScape, WoW, LoL, Halo, CoD(yes i feel ashamed rofl), and other MMORPG's and FPS's, but i never, NEVER even took a look at the forums. I only got to the games to play. So it's kinda my first time i actually am part of a Guild now.

Kvasir and Tucker933 like this