Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

How did you discover us?

193 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I was dragged here by tucker and his evil cat

(in seriousness)

Was a member of Modhalo for a long time. Met Tucker there and got a good friendship. When Modhalo went down, he opened the site and here I am. Though I forget to come back here and there, he somehow finds a way to drag me back for different times

Floofies, Allakel933 and Tucker933 like this

88x31_03.gif

EveSig.png

lolhit.gif

Me and Tucker933 Fighting

I found it through forumpromotion and I love the design and content that the site has to offer. It caught my attention so I decided to join and have a lot of fun with you all!

WaeV and Tucker933 like this

I love the mix of people we get from Halo modding and ForumPromotion.

From Halo modding: Core shared interests, tech-oriented, probably are cool guys to have hung around for all this while (Halo is not a new game)

From ForumPromotion: Almost guaranteed to be super-friendly, diverse interests, good at making discussion threads, positive comments and feedback

Tucker933 likes this

I was logging into an old account and had a pending message with a link to here. My old account is e3hellcaller (which i'm surprised i remembered)

Tucker933 likes this

I will suffer, I will burn,Let hate prevail, Enslave my soul, But I'll never surrender -Combichrist

I was logging into an old account and had a pending message with a link to here. My old account is e3hellcaller (which i'm surprised i remembered)

Welcome to Open Carnage =]

elo-thnk.png