Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

How did you discover us?

190 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage enjoy an ad-free experience!

I wanted to do some modding, and this was the best place to start, especially after ModHalo failed.  I also came here because of 002 and Sehe, because of their zombie mods.  I have also played with multiple people from this website.

Tucker933 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rprobot2 said:

I wanted to do some modding, and this was the best place to start, especially after ModHalo failed.  I also came here because of 002 and Sehe, because of their zombie mods.  I have also played with multiple people from this website.

Welcome to the community!

 

What sort of modding in particular are you interested in?


boost-return.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Welcome to the community!

 

What sort of modding in particular are you interested in?

Mainly gamemode/gametype modding like zombies, and possibly in-game structure creation, like the log mod map.

Edited by rprobot2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rprobot2 said:

...and possibly in-game structure creation, like log mod.

Ahh, anything but log mods lol

 

We certainly have a lot of resources for modding Halo full, but I don't personally know of anyone that still works on the game with any serious intent. Since you're just starting out, I'd recommend pursuing Halo CE because it's still pretty active, and the tools are far more powerful.


boost-return.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Ahh, anything but log mods lol

 

We certainly have a lot of resources for modding Halo full, but I don't personally know of anyone that still works on the game with any serious intent. Since you're just starting out, I'd recommend pursuing Halo CE because it's still pretty active, and the tools are far more powerful.

Yeah... the main problem for me is I have only experienced Halomd, with variable modding.  I'm planning on getting a PC or installing bootcamp to mod.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2012 at 9:21 AM, MoDFoX said:

Tucker was being a bitch, so I made an account to make him happy. <3

 

You too, huh? He's only been bothering me for years to sign up and be active here. Finally broke down. Will see how this goes.

Tucker933 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.