Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Tucker933

SoTM Submissions & Hall of Fame

228 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I was also going to post a Skyrim picture after modding Special Edition but there was just too many patches and bugs with it that never got fixed after the mods were ported.
So here.
RlkMgVF.png

tarikja and Tucker933 like this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

3 hours ago, ShikuTeshi said:

I was also going to post a Skyrim picture after modding Special Edition but there was just too many patches and bugs with it that never got fixed after the mods were ported.
So here.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of Skyrim screenshots on my PC, either. I come back to it every so often and then I get tired of it after a few hours.

What sucks is that the game isn't actually bad. The base game alone has quite a few good hours in it, and the gameplay itself is quite engaging despite the bugs. Of course, since there are many mods out there, you can do a lot more with it than what Bethesda originally did.

Unfortunately, Bethesda is terrible at fixing longstanding issues with even their most popular titles. They're so bad that it's expected that a Bethesda-developed game will be riddled with bugs. The quality of the game, itself, is also way too inconsistent. Some parts are genuinely good, some parts are a bit mediocre, and some are just bad or outright broken.

4tnN6SE.jpg

Sceny likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet