Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

BadNinja

Limited time offer: Free custom avatar or signature

Hi everyone i'm BadNinja and new to you guys forums but wanted to extend my hand and offer up some free graphic designs of your liking totally customize to fit your personality. All you will need to do is reply with a detailed description of what you're looking for in a image to represent who you are or also known as a avatar or profile image. I can also create Facebook banners or any other image that might fit into this category. I can also offer up animated avatars if that's what you desire. Best part is the fact it's FREE! so don't hesitate take me up on this offer you won't regret it. Once I start getting some replies I'll post finish work under this topic and start to build a portfolio. 

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

4 hours ago, TCK said:

Make one that says TCK.

Do you have a theme in mind? or just letters TCK? what size? is this for a game or the site here.. can you give me few more details

Well I was making a joke about my shitty avatar.

If you made me one I'd use it here. I like Rocket League a lot so that's a theme. Could be an avatar or a sig, up to you.

DeadHamster likes this

Umh7x1l.gif