What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

The best things about where you live?

20 posts in this topic

Seattle. Not having to wear sunscreen very often. Also winters are pretty mild and spring comes early.

Snow is accessible hereabouts but I miss getting snow at my home. And there's not much inclement weather. I've only heard thunder a few times, but nothing very dramatic.

Sunstriker7, Takka and Krazychic like this

Tiddy-bits:

Someone in Boise flying a gay pride flag had the flag set on fire in the middle of the night and anti-gay hate messages spray painted all over their house.

Oh wait misread title.

WaeV likes this

On 6/13/2017 at 9:40 PM, Sunstriker7 said:

Oh wait misread title.

Yes, I believe you did.

8269120180172123489.png

11 hours ago, WaeV said:

Seattle. Not having to wear sunscreen very often. Also winters are pretty mild and spring comes early.

Snow is accessible hereabouts but I miss getting snow at my home. And there's not much inclement weather. I've only heard thunder a few times, but nothing very dramatic.

Sounds perfect!!

DiSiAC likes this

Cross "best pizza" off of my list. The owner decided to go independent, and the pizza is now consistently meh. =[

I think Round Table might be superior now, which is particularly sad because this place used to transcend the bounds of flavor that I thought pizza was even capable of.

WaeV and buttonspectre like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I live in one of the best areas in my city, but things are slowly going downhill, and its slowly being dragged down with the rest of this shithole. Crime is up here, gypos moved in just round the corner and have been terrorising locals and vandalising peoples property, homeless people have moved into the area, and there's now an established no-go area for emergency services unless their accompanied by police by a set of flats due violence towards them (who seriously goes out and attacks the emergency services?).

Get me out of here 

E: When the opportunity arises, I intend to GTFO of here, and go live in Cornwall or maybe Scotland (if the Nationalist don't ruin things).

Edited by Sceny

Volcanic, so lots of interesting geology! Lots of rare and cool species of spider and flying wildlife, warm all year round, semi-omniscient eye watching your every move from atop a tower of evil. Mordor is a great place to live.

Good Mojitos.

Edited by Sven
grammar
Takka, WaeV and DiSiAC like this

uKZA277.png

The best thing about my home is, the rent is only $300/ month with 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms a garage for 2 cars and a small garden for plants. And it is only 20 mins away to the city. ;)

Takka likes this

22 hours ago, khouji said:

The best thing about my home is, the rent is only $300/ month with 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms a garage for 2 cars and a small garden for plants. And it is only 20 mins away to the city. ;)

That wouldn't even get me a 10ftx10ft 'studio' flat.

DiSiAC likes this