What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

The best things about where you live?

20 posts in this topic

For me it's probably that I'm out in the middle of the woods where I get snow to run around naked in.

I'm also within 10 miles of the best ice cream, pizza, and Mexican food I've ever had in my life.

buttonspectre, WaeV and xvii like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I live in a cul-de-sac where there's no traffic to speak of and it's nice and quiet yet I'm literally one minute from all the shopping and services I need.

buttonspectre and xvii like this

Job opportunity, that's about it. Everything else in this area is kind of meh. I'm trying to compile a list of places I'd want to live and Phoenix, AZ seems to be at the top of that list somewhere.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Back where I used to live in the Bay Area it was the food and the IMAX theatres.

I'm a walk away from a shopping mall and a beach, and can't really hear traffic.  About 5 different beaches are within a 10km range.  Of course, I live in Australia.

buttonspectre likes this

The aggressively stupid extremist christians and republicans/conservatives in general  (to be fair, I feel the same way about opposite spectrum democrats/liberals but they aren't very prevalent here).  No, wait, I hate those.  Honestly probably the weather.  I like variety.  Chill outside cooking a steak on the grill in your shorts, then snuggle up with hot chocolate and blankets the very next day!  How can you get bored of one season when all four are packed into a single week?

7 hours ago, rprobot2 said:

I'm a walk away from a shopping mall and a beach, and can't really hear traffic.  About 5 different beaches are within a 10km range.  Of course, I live in Australia.

Hey, has anyone told you that you have a pretty good profile pic?  I really like it!

Solaris likes this

oVoXWXc.png

13 hours ago, Skeezix the Cat said:

The aggressively stupid extremist christians and republicans/conservatives in general  (to be fair, I feel the same way about opposite spectrum democrats/liberals but they aren't very prevalent here).  No, wait, I hate those.  Honestly probably the weather.  I like variety.  Chill outside cooking a steak on the grill in your shorts, then snuggle up with hot chocolate and blankets the very next day!  How can you get bored of one season when all four are packed into a single week?

It wouldn't be the Indiana experience without it.

Skeezix the Cat likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365