Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for modders and technology enthusiasts; have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Tucker933

Half a Decade of Carnage!

23 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I remember Tucker working on a secret forum project that he showed me and a couple select others in early 2011 sometime. Ended up becoming this site. It made me extremely confused when I came back and tried to log in again in 2014 and I had no account here. I was like, no dude I did this already.

Turns out I did, but I also didn't, if you know what I mean.

Looking at the first members joined on Valentine's Day 2012 is a super nostalgia throwback. Ooooold names I've known since 2006.

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

13 minutes ago, Sunstriker7 said:

I remember Tucker working on a secret forum project that he showed me and a couple select others in early 2011 sometime.

....no? lol My first forum launch and attempt was on the 13th of February in 2012, but did it on phpBB, which I promptly changed my mind about, and the following day launched this IPB forum. It was an extremely spur of the moment thing.

Well you were making some kind of website I remember that much. You had your Bomb Run Redux mod on it or something.

I can't even remember what day of the week it is anymore so I'm not surprised if I got it all mixed up.

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

Just now, Sunstriker7 said:

Well you were making some kind of website I remember that much. You had your Bomb Run Redux mod on it or something.

Probably when Pepsi made my personal site, on WordPress. I had all my releases and tutorials on there.