Welcome to Open Carnage

We're a community of gamers and technology enthusiasts, with a very unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Krazychic

Toxic People

Dislike the ads? Log in or register to never see them again!

So a buddy and I did a remodel job at work about a month ago. They wanted some funky looking shower valve I'd never seen before, and my boss told us both exactly how he wanted it soldered up and my buddy went and did it. Then he shows it to the boss and he tells him how it should be mounted. My buddy did that too and he was meticulous and he spent time getting it exactly perfect.

Today the boss calls us and he's all pissed because the shower valve was soldered upside down. He's all "whose ass do I chew out for this one?"

How about your own, jackass, because you don't know how to give directions.

Pra3tor1an likes this

18 hours ago, Sunstriker7 said:

So a buddy and I did a remodel job at work about a month ago. They wanted some funky looking shower valve I'd never seen before, and my boss told us both exactly how he wanted it soldered up and my buddy went and did it. Then he shows it to the boss and he tells him how it should be mounted. My buddy did that too and he was meticulous and he spent time getting it exactly perfect.

Today the boss calls us and he's all pissed because the shower valve was soldered upside down. He's all "whose ass do I chew out for this one?"

How about your own, jackass, because you don't know how to give directions.

With many bosses you feel like you're part of a mushroom farm, you're kept in the dark and fed a lot of shit :P

I tend to cut people out of my life quite easily when they become problematic, and have never regretted it.

land-boost.png

1 hour ago, Tucker933 said:

I tend to cut people out of my life quite easily when they become problematic, and have never regretted it.

It's pretty much the same for me, such people simply cease to exist for me.

Tucker933 likes this

I have a coworker I try to avoid talking to. He's okay, but when he gets on his "my opinion is superior because I'm 40+ years old" it gets kind of old. He's got a hint of wisdom and a pile of shit for the rest of it. 

Linux/Unix | InfoSec | Electronics | Radios

On 17/02/2017 at 9:19 AM, Pra3tor1an said:

I have no toxic people in my life. That's down to good judgement.

Some don't show or you don't see as toxic until you have departed friendship and then you wonder how the hell you couldn't see it to begin with.  I think those are called narcissists :/

Pra3tor1an likes this

Rumors are carried by haters
Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots