Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,867 posts in this topic

I just visited my older brother and my sister-in-law's new house in its finished form. It really was inspiring to see where hard work in life can take you and it was fulfilling to see my older brother happier than he's ever been in his entire life. I've been out of touch with my family because I was far away geographically studying at university and crawling towards graduating undergrad.

It was a good memorial day with my family. Salutations to the vets for making days like this possible.

Tucker933 and Krazychic like this

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

First 2-day weekend in a month I think. Caught up on so much sleep!

My sleeping schedule as a college student is ass. 

I'm one of those fellows who can become more tired from sleeping too much. Which I just think is unfair, and probably will not bode well for me once I have to get a job. But oh well I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Edited by blitzburns4

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg

11 hours ago, blitzburns4 said:

My sleeping schedule as a college student is ass. 

I'm one of those fellows who can become more tired from sleeping too much. Which I just think is unfair, and probably will not bode well for me once I have to get a job. But oh well I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

It's not just you, it's everyone. Oversleeping doesn't provide much restful sleep. What you need to do is go to bed at the same time every day, sleep for the same amount of time every day, and don't spend time in your bed unless it's to sleep. No laying down with your phone or laptop.

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you