Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,870 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

My boss gave me a Surface Pro 4 for traveling and personal use for the most part. It's pretty nice. I may actually have to buy one that I actually "own."

There is absolutely no tech product that I will pimp harder than the Surface Pro (3+) lineup hooooooooo boy.

My friend bought a 55" 4k TV for his new apartment, that he has yet to move into.  We brought it to my house and set it up in my room and just because he didn't feel like putting it away, I might get to use it as my monitor for a few days :o  Thing doesn't even fit on my desk.  Part of it hangs off and a stack of books is being used as a stand, lol

DiSiAC likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Finally plucked all the keys from my keyboard and gave it a deep clean. It's all shiny and new again :)

I did the same thing last week :P
Krazychic likes this

My boss came down and handed me my payslip, unusual for her to do so until she said she'd given me a pay rise and a small bonus for the extra work and hours I've put in over the past few weeks along with praise of my work. She's not one for small talk or praising staff too much.

Tucker933, Sceny and Iggy like this