What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

aWnRbjc.jpg

This is too much power for one man.

Looks a cool desk, what make is it, don't recognise it and can't see.  FWIW I used to work for Neve many years ago.

Edited by Toxic

Tiddy-bits:

My mother told me that my brother was coming over Saturday for my birthday. What I didnt know is that my mother invited all of my friends who I saw the night before. Ive never had a surprise party. We ended up playing poker then going over to my brothers place.

ScarlettFayt and Krazychic like this

My buzz box for the next week or longer if I need it

2gvr82b.jpg

That is not a 911.  

Or even a mustang.

xvii likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

That is not a 911.  

Or even a mustang.

I know, they bloody ripped me orff!

Apparently I was hit hard so now waiting for mine to be assessed again when on the hoist for rear axle damage, sigh. I fail to see what this idiot did, to do so from a stopped start, he must have floored it.

DiSiAC likes this

Yesterday I went into town and had a nice chat with the guys in the local camera shop. I also exchanged monies for a Canon 7D mk2! This camera is the shitz! Its my first DSLR and I jumped in at the deep end, like always.

Admire her in all her beauty, complete with the 18mm-135mm lens. I got the camera, a 18-135mm, a 10-18mm and an extreme hi-capacity battery. They also gave me £150 off because they like me :D Happy Happy!

highres-Canon-EOS-7D-Mark-II-with-lens-1

Takka likes this

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D