What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

Just killed my first false widow spider!

You know, doing that summons true widows, right?

Krazychic likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

After 5 days of solid work, I replaced the throwout bearing, clutch, and pressure plate on the bmw with my dad and brother. Drove it for the first time yesterday, probably the happiest Ive been in a while. once i pay off my credit car i have to drop another 500 on springs and shocks then i can put it on the road.

xvii and Takka like this

Some lady walked into my room and handed me a nugget of weed.

Time to blaze up on this business

xgd0s9.jpg

The other night I was in class talking to one of my classmates before anyone else had came into the room. (We both get there fairly early each day). While we're talking, there's this fly that's annoying us. I just look at him straight in the eyes, say "Watch this.", then catch the fly without breaking eye contact right out of the air. He has this expression on his face that's a mix of hysterical laughter and "Holy shit, how the fuck did you do that!?". Ended up carrying it outside to set it free.

Pandora likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

The other night I was in class talking to one of my classmates before anyone else had came into the room. (We both get there fairly early each day). While we're talking, there's this fly that's annoying us. I just look at him straight in the eyes, say "Watch this.", then catch the fly without breaking eye contact right out of the air. He has this expression on his face that's a mix of hysterical laughter and "Holy shit, how the fuck did you do that!?". Ended up carrying it outside to set it free.

Did you use chopsticks, Mr Miyagi?

mr-miyagi-o.gif

Luke, DiSiAC and DRL333 like this

Did you use chopsticks, Mr Miyagi?

mr-miyagi-o.gif

The guy actually pulled out some metal chopsticks daring me to try but I decided to not ruin the cool factor with attempting it.
Pandora likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

put in all my new parts last night, got the other three fans running, hooked up the fan controller. everything's running fine. 

Happy as fuck that i didn't have to go buy another two sata cables, didn't notice the mobo had come with a few.

Who am I but myself?