What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

Weps and I already have a daughter. She will be 5 in October. So this will even us out. :)

14 hours ago, Puddin said:

Congratulations!  Boys rule, girls drool. Boys are awesome, girls are smelly :)

Puddin likes this

Tiddy-bits:

My brother visited this weekend and we got the subie back together and running. Still struggling with the O2 sensor and speed sensor wiring though.

DiSiAC and Takka like this

That satisfying moment when you finally convince support that an issue is on their end ...after almost a week of being talked down to.

Sceny, buttonspectre, DiSiAC and 1 other like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

A bittersweet moment - promoted from Shift Manager to Assistant Manager and told by the GM that I'm taking the store from him in about a year. The promotion gets announced in about 3 weeks at the next staff meeting.

The downside is that one of my best friends has worked here for about 8 months longer than I have, and was an SM about 6 months sooner than I was (he was promoted mid-December, I was promoted at the end of May). As good as that makes me feel about the quality of my management, he was expecting the AM promotion and he's quitting now that I'm getting it (not that he's upset with me, he's upset with the GM for giving him false hope).

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

25 minutes ago, Sceny said:

I'm honoured that you've decided to name your next child after me.

Haha...no

:P