What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

9 hours ago, ScarlettFayt said:

Weps and I are having another baby, despite my doctor telling me it would be slim to none. Emily is excited to be a big sister.

My wife and I faced a very similar situation when we tried for a second child, our daughter Beth has just become a Registered Nurse.

Don't let doubters discourage you. :)

ScarlettFayt and Pra3tor1an like this

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Iggy said:

My wife and I faced a very similar situation when we tried for a second child, our daughter Beth has just become a Registered Nurse.

Don't let doubters discourage you. :)

This is twice now that I've been told I'd have trouble conceiving. First time was with my daughter Emily. This time I was actually on birth control to help control some of my medical issues. Weps feels like that means it was meant to happen, and I have to agree.

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Pra3tor1an said:

Congrats guys! This call for cake.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/052011/cake-sex.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA

I can hear out of my left ear again, for the first time since being sick at the beginning of the month. =D

xvii likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I had an ISP technician here yesterday (for the third time this month actually). After 24h I could say that the net works as it should! :D

6083324133.png

Behold, and fear my 20 Mbit/s! >:v

1 minute ago, tarikja said:

I had an ISP technician here yesterday (for the third time this month actually). After 24h I could say that the net works as it should! :D

6083324133.png

Behold, and fear my 20 Mbit/s! >:v

Geez, that upload though...

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365