What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/donald-trump-hangs-australia-threatens-invade-mexico

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

"I don't need the Mexicans. I don't need Mexico," Trump reportedly told the Mexican president. "We are going to build the wall and you all are going to pay for it, like it or not."

10 hours ago, Krazychic said:

That's a strong article thats not drenched in partisan bias. I wish American reporting was as high a quality. Everything we read in the U.S. we have to double check the source to take appropriately. 

Krazychic and swamp like this

FINALLY, finally after nearly 2 years of school refusal my youngest son is attending a new school today and already found a mate with heaps in common with him. 

On par with that my eldest is enrolled in a program (Certificate 1 & 2 in General Education) which starts on Tuesday.  He has also traveled the public train system with a friend in readiness, something he would dare not to do due do extremely high anxiety.

2017 is looking better at last.

Looking better is an understatement -

OMG I don't believe it. I rang around looking for work all of yesterday morning and stumbled across a call taker who's husband works for the competition of the company I work for.  She said to email him and explain my situation as far as not being able to work set hours and wanting outwork as a priority and I now have an interview this Wednesday after email correspondence with him. eeeeek!!!

Takka, DeadHamster and Iggy like this

On 03/02/2017 at 9:37 AM, Krazychic said:

OMG I don't believe it. I rang around looking for work all of yesterday morning and stumbled across a call taker who's husband works for the competition of the company I work for.  She said to email him and explain my situation as far as not being able to work set hours and wanting outwork as a priority and I now have an interview this Wednesday after email correspondence with him. eeeeek!!!

So I attended the interview today and found I pretty much had work with the company from the moment the meet was organised.  The guys I had emailed were the Operations Manager and the Director of the company, pretty sweet to start at the top.  I am now have 2 'work at home' jobs to keep me afloat.  Not quite lovin life but it's definitely not as sour.

DiSiAC and Iggy like this

The A4 that has been kicking my ass since Texas finally lives!

Iggy likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.