What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

"AWW YEAH" Thread

2,880 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I finally got the Nighthawk X9 keyboard in the mail. The slightly smaller key size will take some getting used to, but the total smoothness of pressing a key down feels just perfect.

Got the new hard drives in a mail...so much space :D

What to do with a couple TBs? Maybe I'll download my entire Steam library, that'd be fun. So many games I haven't actually played on there xD

Someone finally responded on craigslist! Whats even more impressive is that the guy responded within 2 hrs at 2am. 1997 BMW 328i for $1000 and all it needs is a clutch and fix a small leak in the exhaust.

Edited by Krueger
Kavawuvi, DiSiAC and Takka like this

Someone finally responded on craigslist! Whats even more impressive is that the guy responded within 2 hrs at 2am. 1997 BMW 238i for $1000 and all it needs is a clutch and fix a small leak in the exhaust.

not a bad deal for an e36 (assuming you did mean 328i)

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

Yea, sleep deprivation does that to a guy. The car looks good, I really don't know why the guy is selling it. Apparently he tried racing with it the 2nd time he had ever driven a manual and cooked the clutch and the throwout bearing. Besides that, the exterior/interior looks good with an exception to a busted rear tail light, no front grill, and a little rust and bent metal on the trunk. Also it comes with big fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror so that makes it even better. Im going to check it out wed if its not sold by then. wish i could check it out now, fucking term paper bullshit.

DiSiAC likes this

Went to a free Fall Out Boy concert on Friday, and as I was getting ready, weps told me that my stomach looked flatter and asked if I was sucking it in. I weighed myself while I was at my mother-in-law's house today, and it turns out that I've dropped about 10 lbs. Yay. Now hopefully I can keep that up.

Takka likes this

Got some final extra credit points in the US History class I've been taking. Pretty much, almost half of the points I lost in discussions were forgiven. Whoo!

I just need to pass the final project with at least a 62% and I finish the class with a B.

Edited by 002