Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

What do you drive?

21 posts in this topic

For those of you that do, anyway.

Spoiler

20170121_065715.jpg

An '06 Nissan Xterra. I bought it keyed, it has squeaky suspension at the front right, and the driver side window stopped working a few months ago (got that fixed), but it's served me well. I bought it in a rush after my move to the mountains because I needed 4wd. Planning on getting some Subaru for next season.

Pra3tor1an and DiSiAC like this

Dislike the ads? Log in or register to never see them again!

I have a 2011 Subaru Legacy.

When the ignition switch broke on my 2002 Taurus I told my son he could have it for the cost of fixing it bought the Subaru.

I commute 60 miles each way to work and wanted something reliable with decent fuel economy and all wheel drive.

I bought it at the end of February last year and I'm very happy with it.

Tucker933 and DiSiAC like this

Oh Boy!  I love showing off my Shag'n'Wagon.  I drive a 2002 GMC Savana, and it is a bitchin' ride.  Despite weighing a little over 7000 pounds, it actually gets like 15-16 mpg and has a 300 mile range.  I need to get some weather sealer or something though for the doors because if it's windy and I'm going 40+, it's horribly annoying listening to the wind blow in but that's a common problem in larger vehicles apparently.

Spoiler

15626303_1368692829822265_91846614310884

DiSiAC, Pra3tor1an and Tucker933 like this

oVoXWXc.png

Driving a 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback. It does pretty decent, but I get hella gas mileage. Last time I checked I was getting around 30/31MPG Highway. I don't drive far often, but it definitely saves me on commutes to work during the week. I think the most I've ever thrown into the tank was $25. 

uTCEQ.jpg

Edited by Solaris
DiSiAC likes this

Linux/Unix | InfoSec | Electronics | Radios