Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadHamster

God gives me money

11 posts in this topic

I live alone, and as such am very often completely broke. However every single time that I need to find some money, I do. And even more I will find it in places that I've already looked, in pockets of jeans, in couch cushions, etc. 

today i was driving a jeep i just bought, thing is vaccum clean and i mean completely clean. Except for the 10 dollars under my seat. It wasnt there earlier when I was looking to scrounge up money, but it was there late tonight when I was hoping for something to eat. 

Last week it was in the couch. I checked it a day prior trying to add a few bucks to my wallet, but then when I was actually 100% out of cash there it was. 

Now, if this happened once or twice its coincidence. This happens all the fucking time. Constantly. Like 3-4 times a month, bare minimum, and only when I need it most. 

Its time to face the facts. God is real. And he's giving me money. 

Weps and Aurodox like this

Nah, that's Satan making good on the deal you made with him when you were very drunk, for abundant wealth. However, he'll only give you a little bit at a time, while he takes a little bit of your soul at a time.

giraffe and DeadHamster like this

xgd0s9.jpg

If presented with a genie, do not wish for a million dollars or some other ridiculous amount.  Wish that any time you wanted to buy something, you would have exact change for it in your pocket.

oVoXWXc.png

On 1/24/2017 at 6:56 AM, Skeezix the Cat said:

If presented with a genie, do not wish for a million dollars or some other ridiculous amount.  Wish that any time you wanted to buy something, you would have exact change for it in your pocket.

What if I wanted to buy a company? I'm pretty sure my pockets would explode and flood whatever space I'm standing in with a lot of cash.

xgd0s9.jpg

20 hours ago, Risk said:

What if I wanted to buy a company? I'm pretty sure my pockets would explode and flood whatever space I'm standing in with a lot of cash.

You could reword the wish.  Say, a written, valid check could appear.  I doubt you could walk in and just buy a company still, but you could just buy all the shares I guess.

oVoXWXc.png

On January 26, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Skeezix the Cat said:

You could reword the wish.  Say, a written, valid check could appear.  I doubt you could walk in and just buy a company still, but you could just buy all the shares I guess.

The effect this would have on inflation would be devastating. 

5 hours ago, Skeezix the Cat said:

If one person had it?

I would have a fleet of million dollar cars, several private Boeing 767 Jumbo Jets and multiple mansions. Imagine 10-15 million dollars being added to the supply every week.