What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phlo

The Infamous ._. (xEminagz)

16 posts in this topic

Yo whatsup everyone,
I'm phlo, formerly known as xEminagz at Modhalo. I've been registered with MH since early 2008. I used to be kind of a troll, but things have changed in my life, and i feel I'm a bit respected over there now. biggrin.png I remember when Phil, decided to change the URL to opencarnage awhile back, but it's nice to actually see this as a separate forum. I am considered a Regular over there, so If that same reputation where to follow me to this forum i wouldn't mind. If this forum is still fairly new, I would volunteer myself as a Mod, if there are few, but it's all good either way. biggrin.png

Regardless, I'll make sure to stop over here every time I check out MH. If you know me from there, and like me, feel free to stop by my profile and throw me a like, it would be much appreciated.

Much Love,
phlo

P.S. Question of the Topic: What's your favorite superhero. Leave your responses below biggrin.png
FOLLOW ME @phlojethro

Takka likes this

facesig.png

Tiddy-bits:

hey man, how's the drug addiction

haha hey, i never really had a drug addiction, just a dependency on weed. I have grown up and learned a lot though! :D

FUCK YOU I ALREADY HAVE A TOPIC FOR THIS

ಠ_ಠ

facesig.png

Hey dude, I've seen you around a bit in the past. Welcome to the site! =]

Sorry to say that the Regulars have all been reset since the forum launched. If you stick around and regularly contribute to the site, I'm sure you'll make your way back in. We do offer a few more perks than the Regulars on ModHalo had as well.

As far as the forum itself, we launched on Valentines Day this year, so we're almost 6 months old now. Since then the site has grown up pretty fast and we often have great activity, though a lot has fallen off due to Summer Vacation =p

As the site grows we may have more openings in the staff, however at the moment we're pretty set.

Batman

phlo likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I used to be The flood, then :church: .

yeah i remember you.

welcome to OC.

Iron man.

I did not intend for that to look like a phone signal but whatever.

phlo likes this

Who am I but myself?

I used to be kind of a troll

You're a fucking troll for using that fucking font. fuckity fuck shit fuck.

phlo likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0