What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
L1fe3looD

Live Stream Thoughts? (9/22/2016)

Hey Everyone!

So last night was my very first live stream on your channel! If you'll have me I'll continue to do so even more going forward, so tell me what you think! If you had any issues, or comments, be it negative or positive, let fly! I'd love to hear what you thought, so I can make the stream even better for you guys! Lastly, thanks for having me!

I stream 7 Days a week on Twitch! Come play some games with me!

www.twitch.tv/L1fe3looD - My main channel

www.twitch.tv/OCNet - I stream here on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well!

Tiddy-bits:

I enjoyed it, but as far as a livestream in general, I'd be surprised if you found an audience for it on the forum. So don't get discouraged by lack of response here, because that's not been the goal. =]

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I was trying to watch the night you were streaming, but the hotel internet cock-blocked me.

Takka likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

7 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

I enjoyed it, but as far as a livestream in general, I'd be surprised if you found an audience for it on the forum. So don't get discouraged by lack of response here, because that's not been the goal. =]

I can understand that, but I'm also not against doing different types of streams as well. I play a lot of different games, and generally keep things light on stream, but if you guys are more hardcore, or something like that, I wouldn't be opposed to doing evening with that as well, to broaden the audience appeal, as it were. Totally your call though :)

I stream 7 Days a week on Twitch! Come play some games with me!

www.twitch.tv/L1fe3looD - My main channel

www.twitch.tv/OCNet - I stream here on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well!