What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
L1fe3looD

Hi! My name is L1fe3looD, and I'll be streaming with you on Thursday Sept. 22nd!

16 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

3 minutes ago, L1fe3looD said:

I'm open to other ideas as well if you've got any? I play pretty much anything, from FPS games, to RPG, MMOs, Action/Adventure, Singleplayer/Multiplayer, etc..

Well as the channel isn't particularly geared towards our community, but rather those outside of it, any suggestions you pick up here would be just suggestions. The decision is up to you.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

9 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Well as the channel isn't particularly geared towards our community, but rather those outside of it, any suggestions you pick up here would be just suggestions. The decision is up to you.

Are you sure you don't want to watch some more firewall config tutorials? I know that was the highlight of many there last night.

Takka and Kavawuvi like this

I stream 7 Days a week on Twitch! Come play some games with me!

www.twitch.tv/L1fe3looD - My main channel

www.twitch.tv/OCNet - I stream here on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well!

Hey I saw some of your stream when you were playing Rimworld, with all the space nudism and drug dealing. Welcome to

O :cool:C :cool:

Takka likes this

xgd0s9.jpg

On 9/25/2016 at 6:27 PM, Risk said:

Hey I saw some of your stream when you were playing Rimworld, with all the space nudism and drug dealing. Welcome to

O :cool:C :cool:

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed the game and I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you soon!

I stream 7 Days a week on Twitch! Come play some games with me!

www.twitch.tv/L1fe3looD - My main channel

www.twitch.tv/OCNet - I stream here on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well!