Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Puddin

What are your Core Values?

Tiddy-bits:

I wouldn't know how to summarize mine without an essay lol

From what you've listed for yourself, I'd say I share a belief in honor and courage. 

Puddin likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.          

I'm good. I'm sane and rational. I believe in sanity, being a goody goody, and not out to fuck people over. I don't believe in the evil  crazy ass shit like Ted Bundy, Andrea Yates, or John Wayne Gacy. I'm not into shit like KKK or Neo Nazism. I just want to be me.

Treat others the way I'd want to be treated.

Simple as that.

If they don't treat me as I'd want to be treated, I adjust my actions as I see fit.

Edited by Andrew_b
Puddin likes this

i Feel like i just have a very strong sense of right and wrong, no matter what the situation is, and always question peoples motives, been fucked over way to many times to not do that anymore. More often than not it can be the people closest to you that are able to do that too. one of my other values would definitely question the fucking government...

On 9/18/2016 at 0:37 AM, Aurodox said:

Treat others the way I'd want to be treated.

Simple as that.

If they don't treat me as I'd want to be treated, I adjust my actions as I see fit.

Agreed 100%

Kvasir likes this

Unit, Corps, God, Country...I kid, I kid, that's the Corps...and I'm not a Marine. 

But in all seriousness; mine are Honor, Commitment, Courage, Truth, Morals, Ethics, Liberty, Family, Faith, Patriotism, and Loyalty in no particular order. 

ScarlettFayt, Puddin, xvii and 1 other like this

The only one that I have that really sticks is integrity. I really dislike people that are not honest or beat around the bush instead of taking responsibility for something they've said or done. Multi-faceted kind of fits into this category as well. 

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365