What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

What phone do you have, and what do you think of it?

24 posts in this topic

I currently have a Galaxy S7, which has its quirks but it's been fantastic at its core.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I got the LG G5 and honestly it's kind of a piece of crap.  I love the modularity...but hate the fact that there's literally no reason to get any modules.  The camera thing is only useful for slightly increasing battery capacity.  It doesn't improve camera performance, just gives you more control over it.  If they'd, I dunno, MAKE TWO OR THREE actual modules like just an expanded battery, or a keyboard projector or anything even if it was gimmicky it'd be cool but no.  And having a locked down bootloader is a load of ass too, no rooting for me.  *cries softly in a corner*

Takka likes this

oVoXWXc.png

This cheap phone. And it's 99% of time off and at home.

It just annoys me to have a device on me that blocks out a entire pocket on my trousers just to 'be available'. Not to forget that it has to be charged at least once a week if not everyday if it were a smartphone.

Puddin likes this

Personal - I alternate back and forth between the iphone 6s and samsung Note 5 - I find the Iphone is excellent for email, call quality/clarity and is the most dependable/stable OS imo.

The samsung is my top choice for Music playback, which is what i use my phone mostly for. Music and media.

Work - LG V10 - Not a fan of LG products, but its a work phone meh. - Sound quality sucks.

wishlist: s7 edge (soon)

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

Old note 2.   (the things i deal with for unlimited verizon data)

The best thing this phone has over my wifes note 5 is that I can swap batteries at will.    Samsung should have brought this back in the note 7.

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

5 hours ago, DiSiAC said:

I can swap batteries at will.    Samsung should have brought this back in the note 7.

Theyre trying harder and harder to be apple. Its all about $$$ of course.

DiSiAC likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

iPhone 6s.

I want the Note 7, but I do like a phone that doesn't explode...so I'll wait on that.

I hear ios is the best operating system which makes me really sad. Really sick of Apple.

Puddin likes this

Recently got a galaxy J3 after my iphone finally bit the dust and wouldn't charge anymore due to the charging port wearing out too much or something. I like it.

Puddin likes this