What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
OneWatching

Bullied Bruised & Beaten Up!

Forgive me if this is off topic, but I couldn't find a fitting place to ask this...

On the subject of HALO clans who treat people like crap:

When I am banned from a map, I normally just unplug my modem for 6 hours while I sleep & problem solved.

I know that you can be banned by your IP, hash number, or by name, I imagine.  Eventually if banned enough you will run out of IP numbers and not be able to join again.  I have seen people get banned & pop right back in though.  Any thoughts as to how they are doing that???

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's being treated poorly for no reason.  I just want to play, I don't run my mouth or cause trouble.

I have thought of a VPN but not sure if it works with HALO? :)

Tiddy-bits:

I rarely ban people, unlike a lot of clan servers. In most cases, muting is more than good enough for most forms of harassment, and they usually either leave on their own or they actually play the game.

OneWatching likes this

I think we all have had some experience with some of the larger clans treating people like crap.  I have spent far too much time asking the same question:  What the heck did I do wrong???   I am beyond that nonsense & trying to understand.  The simple answer is that they do whatever they want & justify it later. They do not enforce their own rules unless they are losing. It is just that simple. 

tarikja likes this