What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Ice in Fountain Drinks

22 posts in this topic

They always give way too much ice, and for the longest time I was just always in the habit of asking for easy ice, but I've been going iceless these days, and haven't looked back.

The drink is cold to start with, and once things start warming up ice dilutes way more than I've noticed it help keep it cool.

What's your stance on this important subject? Is ice a conspiracy?

Skeezix the Cat and ShikuTeshi like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Pepsi? Yes but drink it before it melts away

Coke? no (Exclusion: "Roy Rodgers" aka coke/related product & cherries in the drink)

Fruit e.g. Orange/Grape/etc Sodas? God no

lemon-lime soda? Required but drink it before it melts

But then again I stopped drinking soda casually, I now only drink it when I go to an actual restaurant.

Takka and Puddin like this

Fun fact if you go to mcdonalds drive thru and ask for light ice in a fountain drink absolutely nothing will happen nine times out of ten because the automatic beverage machines have no such function. Making "light ice" in your drink requires human intervention and if there are more than like two people in line the chance of anyone doing shit is zero.

Like you can ask and it will even be entered on the register but there is no corresponding function on the machine.

As some people know I have ice in any cold drink regardless of how cold it is to begin with, but yes most shops do put way too much ice in your drink unless you ask them to go light on the ice.

3 hours ago, Puddin said:

rarely a fountain drink purchaser...but def need ice regardless of its coke or pepsi.

Slow drinker?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0