What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Krazychic

Even Trump's biggest supporters are turning on him

42 posts in this topic

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that Trump looked like a real man child tonight. I know it's the first of many debates before the November election, but that was just... bad... The first couple pot shots at Hillary, especially the "You've been coming up with ideas for what, 30 years and never said anything?!" made me chuckle, but there's a point where the class clown stops being funny. 90% of the arguments from Trump were personal attacks without actually attacking the substance of the arguments, save a few party lines from his campaign. It just felt like he was just reciting the same crap he's been saying on his campaign and wasn't real-time with this debate. 

(Also posting in this thread because there's not an official election thread)

Edited by iTails
Takka and xvii like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

1 hour ago, iTails said:

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that Trump looked like a real man child tonight. I know it's the first of many debates before the November election, but that was just... bad... The first couple pot shots at Hillary, especially the "You've been coming up with ideas for what, 30 years and never said anything?!" made me chuckle, but there's a point where the class clown stops being funny. 90% of the arguments from Trump were personal attacks without actually attacking the substance of the arguments, save a few party lines from his campaign. It just felt like he was just reciting the same crap he's been saying on his campaign and wasn't real-time with this debate. 

(Also posting in this thread because there's not an official election thread)

This, this, this, this!

That "26-30 years" was key for him to present himself as the political outsider. The Trojan Horse. Neo. Shillary absolutely slaughtered him. All he came out to be was Art of the Deal Trump, read Chump. He should've of treated that debate as a State of the Union. Hillary absolutely played him at the end. All he did was attack her instead of being the Statesman, nay, President Trump that he should've been. Her 30 years of "bad experience" showed. That some Great White Bitch with a previous stroke and "pneumonia" with her cuckold sugar daddy managed to spank his ass back to Trump tower was shocking. He got what he talked about. "I'm a winner!" Yes, you stupid Chump, now how does that relate to the average American? ("That's called business!"; "9:41: Trump says “it’s all words and soundbites.” Trump, now defending the bankruptcy filings, says he used certain laws four times. He says he has taken advantage of the laws of the nation and his obligation is to do well for himself, his family, his employees, his companies."-Breitbart)

That Birther shit ruined him: "10:02: Clinton says Trump tried to put the birther/racist “lie” to bed. Clinton accuse Trump of “starting his political activity” based on this “racist lie that our first Black President was not an American citizen.” Clinton brings up that the Justice Department sued Trump twice for discriminating against prospective tenants. She says the “birther lie” was a “hurtful one” because Obama is a man of dignity. She says it bothered Obama and quotes Michelle Obama, who said, “when they go low, we go high. And Barack Obama went high despite Donald Trump’s best efforts to bring him down.”"-Breitbart

When Hillary talked about the Latina voting against Trump and the former Architect for Trump's buildings, she opened a deep fucking wound. R.I.P. He could've hit her back with the millions affected by Sec. State Hillary's foreign policies but just kept swinging a pocketknife against a 3-gunshots-to-the-head bimbo. Chump!? Hello??? Benghazi? Remember that? E.V.E. community remembers! 

If he was going to attack her he could've talked about her voter fraud against Comrade Bernie ("I believe in Democracy"-Hillary at the end of the debate).Hillary went and played the victim card damn well. 

Art of the Deal Trump showed. In a country full of racial tension and oldboygirl networks, he presented himself as Art of the Deal instead of the Constitution. What the fuck was he planning? "I was practicing to become President."-Hillary, when attacked for being in her home out of sight for a couple days.

Edited by ZION

2 minutes ago, ZION said:

This, this, this, this!

That "26-30 years" was key for him to present himself as the political outsider. The Trojan Horse. Neo. Shillary absolutely slaughtered him. All he came out to be was Art of the Deal Trump, read Chump. He should've of treated that debate as a State of the Union. Hillary absolutely played him at the end. All he did was attack her instead of being the Statesman, nay, President Trump that he should've been. Her 30 years of "bad experience" showed. That some Great White Bitch with a previous stroke and "pneumonia" with her cuckold sugar daddy managed to spank his ass back to Trump tower was shocking. He got what he talked about. "I'm a winner!" Yes, you stupid Chump, now how does that relate to the average American? ("That's called business!"; "9:41: Trump says “it’s all words and soundbites.” Trump, now defending the bankruptcy filings, says he used certain laws four times. He says he has taken advantage of the laws of the nation and his obligation is to do well for himself, his family, his employees, his companies."-Breitbart)

That Birther shit ruined him: "10:02: Clinton says Trump tried to put the birther/racist “lie” to bed. Clinton accuse Trump of “starting his political activity” based on this “racist lie that our first Black President was not an American citizen.” Clinton brings up that the Justice Department sued Trump twice for discriminating against prospective tenants. She says the “birther lie” was a “hurtful one” because Obama is a man of dignity. She says it bothered Obama and quotes Michelle Obama, who said, “when they go low, we go high. And Barack Obama went high despite Donald Trump’s best efforts to bring him down.”"-Breitbart

When Hillary talked about the Latina voting against Trump and the former Architect for Trump's buildings, she opened a deep fucking wound. R.I.P. He could've hit her back with the millions affected by Sec. State Hillary's foreign policies but just kept swing a pocketknife against a 3-gunshots-to-the-head bimbo. Chump!? Hello??? Benghazi? Remember that? E.V.E. community remembers! 

If he was going to attack her he could've talked about her voter fraud against Comrade Bernie ("I believe in Democracy"-Hillary at the end of the debate).Hillary went and played the victim card damn well. 

Art of the Deal Trump showed. In a country full of racial tension and oldboygirl networks, he presented himself as Art of the Deal instead of the Constitution. What the fuck was he planning? "I was practicing to become President."-Hillary, when attacked for being in her home out of side for a couple days.

I think the major thing that made him look shitty was that he took everything she said personally and felt that he had to defend himself over the petty accusations. Being pedantic like he was really made me lose interest in anything he was saying and most times he would go off into 3-4 different rants on one question. Hillary just kind of scoffed at him when he started babbling, let it ride and only answered the questions that were asked and defended her position when she had something on hand to use. Trump really just needs to have a plan of attack if he wants to do any meaningful damage to Hillary. 

xvii likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

2 minutes ago, iTails said:

I think the major thing that made him look shitty was that he took everything she said personally and felt that he had to defend himself over the petty accusations. Being pedantic like he was really made me lose interest in anything he was saying and most times he would go off into 3-4 different rants on one question. Hillary just kind of scoffed at him when he started babbling, let it ride and only answered the questions that were asked and defended her position when she had something on hand to use. Trump really just needs to have a plan of attack if he wants to do any meaningful damage to Hillary. 

Even Breitbart criticized Trump. Milo would've done a better job on stage. Unreal.

WaeV likes this

10:35: Clinton says she’ll support the outcome of the election even though Trump is “planting doubts.” Clinton says she hopes people will vote as if their futures depend on it. Trump says he wants to make America Great Again and if Clinton wins, he will “absolutely support her.” -Breitbart

Unreal. Totally unreal. Who is this man? Republican Nominee or Clinton stooge? MKULTRA? Koch/Soros shill? Limited hangout? "Political prostitute"/"Useful idiot"?

Christ send us Yuri as John the Baptist was sent to prepare the Way.

Edited by ZION

1 hour ago, ZION said:

Clinton says she’ll support the outcome of the election [...] Trump says [...] if Clinton wins, he will “absolutely support her.”

Unreal. Totally unreal. Who is this man? Republican Nominee or Clinton stooge?

You know, inter-party respect used to be pretty common in the past.

Letter from George H. W. Bush to Bill Clinton:

10750837_G.jpg