What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krazychic

Cats vs Dogs

23 posts in this topic

Dogs are a master/slave relationship. This can be very fulfilling, and the absolute loyalty is nice.

Cats feel more like equals. Lovable, furry assholes who like to hang out and chill because they feel like it, not because they're slavishly devoted to you.

Also you can leave cats alone for a few days -- just heap some food in their bowl and go skiing for a couple days, no biggie. Dogs would eat all the food in minutes, puke, tear up the house thinking you've left forever, eat the puke, pee inside, etc.

giraffe, Takka and NeX like this

Tiddy-bits:

Dogs are better for protection

Bahahahaha I wish that were true of Nismo.   His bitch ass hides under the covers whenever I have to investigate a noise at night.  

xvii, Puddin and NeX like this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

Nismo, Master of the Derp.

I thought the Nismo that was considered the king of derp was the Nissan Juke.

P.S. Awesome name. ;)

DiSiAC likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

I prefer cats on a day-to-day basis because they don't want to spend every moment with you, and they have a greater depth of personality. I'm not a fan of the unwavering attention dogs tend to display, however they do make for great hiking buddies.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I have had several pets since I was a child and I have always been attached to each of them. For this reason, it was hard for me every time I was left without my pet and I had a hard time overcoming that pain. Now I have a dog for two years and I hope to have it in my life for as long as possible. I care about him very much and I try everything to make him happy. For example, I searched for how to cook marrow bones for dogs on https://thepetsmaster.com/how-to-cook-marrow-bones-for-dogs/ because I read somewhere that dogs love this and I am very happy to see that it really makes him happy.

Edited by Liamill

41 minutes ago, Iggy said:

I'm a cat person, at one point I had eight of them.

Someone had a litter?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0