What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Do you prefer male or female vocalists?

17 posts in this topic

How have I not seen this thread?  I definitely love female vocalists.  Not necessarily for the relaxation though.  I don't really have a good reason, I just like them more which of course isn't to say I dislike male.  I guess you could say I'm bi...

Takka likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Tiddy-bits:

Some females just absolutely have the absolute best voice for the type of music. Like Garbage or No Doubt.

But generally, I listen to male vocalists more, but I just think that's because there waaayyy more male vocalists than female to begin with.

I don't have a preference as far as I'm concerned if it's a good song it's a good song.

That having been said one of the most tragic wastes in music was Whitney Houston's downhill slide and death, damn few singers could hold a candle to her.

At least 95% of the music I like only has female vocals, so I still wonder why.

When a dude starts singing I usually just find it annoying. Older male vocalists I think are the only ones I like.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Male singers in English.

Females in foreign languages. Sometimes males are okay too.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0