Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
planetX2

Player Of The Day

18 posts in this topic

Hello, you could make a script that of an announcement message of player of the day that is by flags captured in the day and one for the player who has more deaths in the day, and that will be updated if another player has more number of deaths and also the same for the player who is having more flags on the day

Takka likes this

Tiddy-bits:

this is an example, and the message to be every 5 minutes.. or may be modified to individual taste.

and that everything will be updated if someone have more kills or more flags.

please

346amqc.png

Krazychic likes this

Hello, you could make a script that of an announcement message of player of the day that is by flags captured in the day and one for the player who has more deaths in the day, and that will be updated if another player has more number of deaths and also the same for the player who is having more flags on the day

Done!

playeroftheday.lua

Sceny and Takka like this

very good, thank you very much for creating this script, I've been testing, and works well .. you can put to be the kills?, and not the Deaths.  Please 002

.. you can put to be the kills?, and not the Deaths.  Please 002

You can set which you want within the script at the top; just open it with a text editor.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

You can set which you want within the script at the top; just open it with a text editor.

oh yes, sorry this all perfect, thanks

good job 002

002 I have a request for this script, if you can make messages appear on the bottom,

an example occupying a script of zombies  to put the message
vxggvt.png please, if you can

They disappear based on your FPS if I remember correctly. The script could send that message several times (as well as a lot of blank messages to clear screen). I might do that if nobody else wants to.

08f9474ede.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0