Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aLTis

Effects Synchronization

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Yeah, Puush isn't a good sharing software. It's the snapchat for desktops. After a few moments, whatever you uploaded to it will be inaccessible to anyone, including the owner.

For images, it's best to just use imgur as you don't need an account and it's really fast. (Photobucket used to be a thing, but now they downscale all your images by 50% or more)

For other files, you're better off using Google Drive or Mediafire. You could use Mega, but they have a cap on how much you can download and can cause headaches since it downloads to your browser's cache and then dumps the file to your designated download folder. I wouldn't recommend any other site as the majority of them require premium accounts.

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"You're nothing but a thing to me."                         "Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit."        

-Tucker933 2016                                                                                           -Badga666 2017

On 11/3/2017 at 6:27 AM, ShikuTeshi said:

For other files, you're better off using Google Drive or Mediafire. You could use Mega, but they have a cap on how much you can download and can cause headaches since it downloads to your browser's cache and then dumps the file to your designated download folder. I wouldn't recommend any other site as the majority of them require premium accounts.

Attachments here also offer 200MB of space for file-sharing, too.

elo-thnk.png