Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Monthly Raffle: Information & Updates

229 posts in this topic

10 raffle tickets can now be earned for contributing a script that makes it to the new shortlist, here.

This is retroactive no further back than the end of the previous raffle.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

splashdown.png

Tiddy-bits:

In my opinion, the tickets rewarded for Halo related posts should be reduced in the next raffle. There's no point in anyone trying if someone can come along on post a few useful halo scripts and be awarded a ridiculous amount of tickets. Unless others go out of their way to learn how to code a script, and then make something useful, the chance of anyone outside of the Halo modding section winning, is near impossible.

We've entered the second week of December, and 002 has already racked up 30 points!

Edited by Sceny
nickweb, WaeV, Kalipsan and 1 other like this

The main issue is that no one contributes even close to what 002 does, and I can't nerf it just for one individual. I'll consider changing the ticket counts for script, or I'll add a ticket cap of about 30.

Edit: I've cut down on the ticket counts for most script contributions.

My suggestion is, no one member be allowed to win consecutive raffles.

This would be a good idea if there wasn't such a monopoly over sections like the scripts section. If that person wins, then there's no longer any incentives in that section for a whole month, because there was only one person servicing it.

Sceny and Kavawuvi like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

splashdown.png

Ahhhh, we have problems beating someone in here?  I just might have to...oh who am I kidding, I'm too lazy to even contribute to a forum!  But I'll try anyway.  Just no promises...

oVoXWXc.png