What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Monthly Raffle: Information & Updates

240 posts in this topic

A public list makes it easier for both the staff and members to keep track of. Someone may forget they're on the list, and eventually complain that they're being overlooked. Regardless, whether someone is on the list or not shouldn't be as much of a discussion later down the road.

Krazychic likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

At first I thought I had a chance of winning, but when I noticed I was no longer tying with 002, I became sad.

At first I thought I had a chance of winning, but when I noticed I was no longer tying with 002, I became sad.

What can you do to gain tickets?  I've requested scripts, 002 has picked them up.  I may not participate but I'm happy to help those that are.

Invite some friends or write an awesome tutorial!

You still have a 1 in 13 chance even if you don't do anything. I'm actually kind of worried you'll still win.

I hate you

They say hate's the closest thing to love, bwhahahaha.

All I did was prompt encouragement, now bring it forth ;)

**Side note: If I can gain access to a non problematic map with AI to host on my server I will make a donation to Open Carnage to be used for whatever Tucker sees fit.

Edited by Krazychic
Floofies likes this

Made public today the new sidebar block that showcases our latest raffle winners, which you can find on the top right of the forum index. Keep earning those tickets; 002 seems to stand a really good chance of winning!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0