What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Monthly Raffle: Information & Updates

240 posts in this topic

Changed the prize to just PayPal cash for this first event, because it seems that Amazon is terrible in most other countries that have it.

Would you still like to be out of the counting, Krazy?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Whats the point in sitting out?

I suppose some people aren't interested in the prize, or they want to give others more of a chance to win.

I suppose some people aren't interested in the prize, or they want to give others more of a chance to win.

The whole point of a prize is to have people compete for it. The competing generates site activity which is great. Not competing is doing nothing.

Kalipsan likes this

The whole point of a prize is to have people compete for it. The competing generates site activity which is great. Not competing is doing nothing.

I can't force someone to accept a prize if they don't want it. This just saves some trouble.

I can't force someone to accept a prize if they don't want it. This just saves some trouble.

if you win and want to pass it on to another person. You would be allowed to do that.

if you win and want to pass it on to another person. You would be allowed to do that.

I don't really see the difference it makes, aside from that being a small bit more trouble.

Changed the prize to just PayPal cash for this first event, because it seems that Amazon is terrible in most other countries that have it.

Would you still like to be out of the counting, Krazy?

Tempting....although I have a paypal account I never put (leave) money in it, prefer a direct payment system.  Would Steam Wallet cash be a better alternative?

Tempting....although I have a paypal account I never put (leave) money in it, prefer a direct payment system.  Would Steam Wallet cash be a better alternative?

PayPal makes it available for everyone, so it's ideal. You can easily deposit your PayPal balance into your bank account or Steam Wallet without any sort of fee.

Krazychic likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0