What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoDFoX

"Experiments" or, "Labs" page for my website

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-15%20at%2019.05.47.png

This page is meant to be a little "This is what I'm doing, what I'm working on, and what I've done" sort of page. It will serve as a sort of central hub to things I have on github, as well as old designs to my own website I have created.

In the screenshot, the first box is what happens when you hover over one of the boxes. That is, the blur and rotation of the image.

The site also scales down to a mobile-friendly version: http://cl.ly/3r141S073G2C1747101n using media queries.

Nothing here is final, and this is being actively worked on, but this is what I got after just a short while of coding/thinking up ideas. All animation is done via CSS3 transitions.

I haven't decided how I'm actually going to run this site. That is whether I have it as it is now, a static site which I manually update, or add some server-side stuff for adding/editing content on the site.

It's awesome and you know it.

Takka likes this

rwbysig.png

Tiddy-bits:

no its actually the new pear model. It's so sweet. Has so many juicy features. Just can't wait to bite into that. Oh man, im gonna be on a sugar high!

Hawt =D as always

Thanks <3

Mac?

Yes.

Started working on an inner page, image slides up to reveal more when you hover over it.

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-19%20at%2014.29.23.png

Oh, also I made a CSS3 github banner, as opposed to their standard images.

Edited by MoDFoX
Takka likes this

rwbysig.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0