What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King Altheros

Me and my life experiences

I feel like I'm gonna make this topic as my own personal diary and I'm not gonna be shy on the things that happened to my life and yes I am gay and I support same sex marriage and feminism.

The dragon poster from the 9th grade

Back at the 9th grade, so our teacher was telling stuff about our project in history and I could barely hear anything from our teacher's fucked up voice and It's like theres a cock stuck on her throat or something. She said to bring graphing paper tomorrow at that time and I misheard her cause her voice is fucked up and I heard was dragon paper and I was like WTF, what the fuck is a dragon paper and so I asked my aunt to buy a dragon paper and she was also confused and bought me a 48 inch year of the dragon calendar poster and so I brought to school and people were like staring at me cause I was carrying of gigantic fucking dragon poster and when I got to my classroom and my classmates were fucking laughing at me and it was really embarrassing for me so I threw it out of the window and I thought the embarrassment would stop there but I accidentally hit our school's traffic enforcer and he came up to our classroom and asked who threw the poster and everyone even my teacher was pointing at me and I felt so fucking scared cause I thought he was gonna me beat up or charge me for littering. He asked me to go with him and I feel like It's gonna go bad but he just asked if he could have the dragon poster and so I went back to class and that wraps it up. The Tale Of The Dragon Poster. 

Me and facial wash

I'll be honest, I am really a sucker when It comes to hygiene product commercials and really believe the stuff they were endorsing really works and would make me less ugly. So I bought this Master facial wash and I'd been using it for almost 2 months now and I've expected to see results and It only made my hands more attractive than my face.  

Liars, liars and fake shit everywhere

I'm not a fan of fake people, I really hate those kind of people. Back stabbing and ass kissing guys and there are more in the internet than the people I know in real life. I am hypocrite cause I lie alot just to boost my reputation and become popular in the Halo community but I'm really honest and open about it in the end. I really hate those guy on almost every community I've been through and they are really just desperate for fame and high reputation and they are pretty good ass kissers and manipulators too and what they do actually works. 

Me and giraffe

He is the only guy I really open up to even though we barely get to have a serious conversation. He is my real fam in the Halo community. We get to have fat sexy gay sex in bathroom and I always love it when he tickles my anus with his soft yet strong manly fingers and whispers to my ears such mouth watering, heart stopping and soul refreshing romantic words..... ahhh "This is my swamp". All I think about is how I could please Giraffe and do everything what his sick and kinky mind says. 

I'm really trying hard not to be serious but my feelings are too strong to fight. 

nickweb and Finch like this

Tiddy-bits:

I think I can relate.....or not....not with the dragon calendar but with school. I hated grade school and middle school wasn't that much better. My time in high school was very fun. We had the coolest geography teacher ever.....and than he got arrested because he was fucking 4 girls on the side and giving them a good grade because of it.

Turns out he was a pedophile and earned a 10 year prison sentence. I even met a history teacher that took money bribes, it was a really hideous looking woman in her mid thirties looking to make extra money. I worked part time at Pizza Hut.....I didn't want to take the American Constitution test again, so I paid her 200 dollars in cash and she did it for me. I had failed the test in the class by another teacher my freshman year. So in other words.... I passed her class with flying colors by bribing her, here and there.

There was this girl in school who was really hot, my friend paid her 50 dollars to make out with him. So I thought..."how much for sex?"...and turns out she wanted over 150 dollars to screw. I didn't have the money at hand so it didn't happen and she wasn't the type who would let me fuck now and pay up later. So I kind of forgot about it because I met someone. Some of my friends told me I should never ever pay for sex.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0