What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShikuTeshi

Listen to Anime/Japanese music?

When I stream, I'm usually asked 1 of 2 things, sometimes both.

How old am I because apparently my voice is very deep.

or

What anime station am I listening to? (In all cases they assume I'm using Pandora)

So I decided to just permanently share that second one.

When I'm not listening to Pandora and rock music, I'm listening to AnimeNFO Radio.

You will need a player capable of reading the file. I use Daum PotPlayer.

or

You can opt to use the Web hosted version.

I recommend PotPlayer simply because it's been my media player for a couple years already.

I know Pandora has some foreign radio stations, however it loops the same small variety of tracks per station. You have to actively like and dislike to expand it.

AnimeNFO Radio has a large library that changes genre on a set schedule. Chances are that you will never listen to the same song as often as you do on Pandora.

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

Space Dandy had the best ost hands down from any animated show I've seen. Can't say I've listened to much more anime music other than openings, but I do listen to a lot of older Japanese orchestrated game music, particularly games done by Kojima.

Monster Hunter has some pretty great orchestration in it too; if you want to take a break in the game, you can go to a hall and watch this 3D diva sway around while singing the theme tune in some foreign language.

Daywu likes this

xgd0s9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0