Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thor

Fixed PowerUp Timers

No sure if this is even possible but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm trying to emulate how weapon and power ups spawn on Halo xbox. From what I understand they are still on timers in Halo PC but the times are a bit funky and hard (impossible) to remember/add up. Would anyone be willing to write a script that could spawn certain weapons and power ups at fixed intervals based the the map? 

example on Prisoner OS and Camo spawn every minute and rockets spawn every other minute but on Rat Race OS spawns every minute and camo spawns every minute and a half?

Tiddy-bits:

Edit the maps ITMC tags?

Editing the itmc tags isn't very effective because the itmcs usually have a respawn time of 0, nor is it recommended because its changes are global: you end up changing every one of those tag's respawn time rather than a particular instance's respawn time. You'll want to edit the scenario tag's netgame equipment entries, instead.

That said, I'm looking into SAPP's latest API changes for a good way to emulate an item collection tag with scripts alone.

Edited by 002
Thor, Takka and WaeV like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0