Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killzone64

Long time halo mapper first time on carnage

i have been around the halo ce modding scene for the last 6 years but never made an account here,

im tired of the BS going on over at halomaps and i'm hoping some of the other guys have followed suit and joined over here.

WaeV, Legion and Tucker933 like this

Master Procrastinator                                        also known as gokarter64 on xbox live and if you play halo ce my username is (SBB)X

Mental Mapping Team CO Leader            

I am So distracted that the Storm und BlackBird team named a syndrome after me. it has apparently become a widespread pandemic 

Dislike the ads? Log in or register to never see them again!

Definitely appreciate custom work. =]

Also, we're ending a festive avatar competition in less than a week, but it's not too late to take part if you want: http://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/5616-festive-avatars/

The winner receives 10 raffle tickets (10 chances at winning $20 on the 25th). You can learn about our recurring raffle, here: http://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/4102-raffle-tallies-and-winners/

Welcome to OC, nice to have you here. Feel free to help yourself to cookies, but be careful of the double choc-chip ones, I'm pretty sure Tucker puts raisins or rabbit droppings or something in them :P

I used to do things with HaloPC maps, never ventured into the world of CE sadly

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Welcome, hope you have fun!

Talent is god given, be humble. Fame is man given, be grateful. Conceit is self given, be careful.

500X200.gif