Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Stable Lead

27 posts in this topic

With the stable_lead loaded:

If I type /lead SAPP tells me that I don't have to lead, if I type /clead it also tells me I don't have to lead.

Since I left the stable_lead.lua in its default 33ms configuration, shouldn't SAPP tell me that I have to lead 33ms since the script should have executed /clead 33 on my behalf?

Tiddy-bits:

6 hours ago, sanni said:

With the stable_lead loaded:

If I type /lead SAPP tells me that I don't have to lead, if I type /clead it also tells me I don't have to lead.

Since I left the stable_lead.lua in its default 33ms configuration, shouldn't SAPP tell me that I have to lead 33ms since the script should have executed /clead 33 on my behalf?

From the looks of things, this script's functionality has been broken in a SAPP update sometime after 9.5. /clead can only be set by players, now.

Sorry, but there is nothing I can do here.

On 03/10/2016 at 11:04 AM, 002 said:

From the looks of things, this script's functionality has been broken in a SAPP update sometime after 9.5. /clead can only be set by players, now.

Sorry, but there is nothing I can do here.

Wait a sec... Are you sure? On my servers I have it set to 18ms in the script, and I don't allow players to change it. For players in the server, if they type /clead x, it says something like "reverting to 18ms"

Not sure I'm understanding exactly what was broken in the SAPP update?

1 hour ago, stunt_man said:

Wait a sec... Are you sure? On my servers I have it set to 18ms in the script, and I don't allow players to change it. For players in the server, if they type /clead x, it says something like "reverting to 18ms"

Not sure I'm understanding exactly what was broken in the SAPP update?

sehe doesn't want scripts manipulating client commands, basically. In some update, this script was broken.

WaeV and stunt_man like this

34 minutes ago, 002 said:

sehe doesn't want scripts manipulating client commands, basically. In some update, this script was broken.

I'll re-check when I'm at home, I could have sworn this still worked as recently as last week.

Sorry for the bump but I just want to confirm that this doesn't work anymore. Forgot to answer back in October :/

The best I can say is to downgrade SAPP if you have an older version if you don't mind losing some features.

There's patching sapp.dll to support it, but that'd probably annoy sehé.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0