What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nickster5000

Project Sector 09

17 posts in this topic

You guys are funny xD

I am trying to work out the lighting balance so that you can see it without VISR, but it would make your life alot easier with it. It's something I have to play with and figure out really. 

swamp and WaeV like this

Tiddy-bits:

Actually i wanna say that the sector 09 in ce3 2015 is the real sector 09 i wanna play, but the release is just a common firefight set map, campaign style firefight can be created but already dead.:(

17 hours ago, MisterLion said:

Actually i wanna say that the sector 09 in ce3 2015 is the real sector 09 i wanna play, but the release is just a common firefight set map, campaign style firefight can be created but already dead.:(

Im developing a mod you would enjoy; its 7 Halo 2 or Custom Edition BSP's attached together to form 3 separate SBSP structures. Each level will have AI that spawn wherever you go, giving a constant firefight experience wherever you choose to travel throughout the map. Built within OpenSauce, augmented with allied encounters and utilizing CMT's robust "Evolved" tagset, it should prove to be an enjoyable experience. 

On christmas Ill be releasing a Demo featuring the first BSP; a combination of Halo 2's 'Outskirts', and Halo 2's 'Turf'. This is more a teaser than any type of official release, but more updates will then follow. 

You can see this project under 'Hamp's Christmas Spectacular' in the HCE Development Projects section of the site. 

Edit: I might feel bad about threadjacking if this wasnt released six months back. 

Edited by DeadHamster

17 hours ago, MisterLion said:

The original Sector 09 was a multiple person effort, but the final was only made by one person.

On 12/9/2016 at 6:20 PM, MEGASEAN2812 said:

The original Sector 09 was a multiple person effort, but the final was only made by one person.

holy...

On 12/9/2016 at 6:07 PM, DeadHamster said:

Im developing a mod you would enjoy; its 7 Halo 2 or Custom Edition BSP's attached together to form 3 separate SBSP structures. Each level will have AI that spawn wherever you go, giving a constant firefight experience wherever you choose to travel throughout the map. Built within OpenSauce, augmented with allied encounters and utilizing CMT's robust "Evolved" tagset, it should prove to be an enjoyable experience. 

On christmas Ill be releasing a Demo featuring the first BSP; a combination of Halo 2's 'Outskirts', and Halo 2's 'Turf'. This is more a teaser than any type of official release, but more updates will then follow. 

You can see this project under 'Hamp's Christmas Spectacular' in the HCE Development Projects section of the site. 

Edit: I might feel bad about threadjacking if this wasnt released six months back. 

ha! can't wait for it!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0