What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mator

Volumetric Representations of Fractal Objects

Tiddy-bits:

This is really cool what do we need to run some thing like this

Nothing special.  Really, no supercomputer necessary!  (I can run this stuff on my 6-year-old HP laptop)

Mandelcraft: No idea, Minecraft has gone to shit since I last played it.  You'd have to set up WorldEdit with bukkit, then install the worldedit script in the proper craftscripts folder.

JVoxelEngine: Not really configured to be run directly by a user.  I think you could just download the class files and run them from the command line with java <className>.  You'd want to run Menu.class.  Worst case scenario you'd have to run it through Eclipse.

CVoxelEngine: Easiest to set up, and the one I recommend you use.  You can really just follow the readme, it tells you everything you need to know, and more.

WaeV likes this

Nothing special.  Really, no supercomputer necessary!  (I can run this stuff on my 6-year-old HP laptop)

Mandelcraft: No idea, Minecraft has gone to shit since I last played it.  You'd have to set up WorldEdit with bukkit, then install the worldedit script in the proper craftscripts folder.

JVoxelEngine: Not really configured to be run directly by a user.  I think you could just download the class files and run them from the command line with java <className>.  You'd want to run Menu.class.  Worst case scenario you'd have to run it through Eclipse.

CVoxelEngine: Easiest to set up, and the one I recommend you use.  You can really just follow the readme, it tells you everything you need to know, and more.

Well this is very nice maybe you can add it like in Tekkit

L_HQGtwlN3Kqcxib.jpg

poqdavid.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0