Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
giraffe

France in shock after Islamist attacks kill 129

59 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I said you should say your opinion because you haven't said one other than, "everyone else here is wrong." If we're wrong about it being immigrants, and I'm wrong about you thinking it was locals, who do you think did it? I'm not sure how you interpreted that as me accusing you of stating an opinion.

feel free to blame people from a certain ethnicity at anytime then.

I was wondering when that would come up.

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

If we're wrong about it being immigrants, and I'm wrong about you thinking it was locals, who do you think did it?

Easy, it were terrorist.

Terrorists don't seek asylum as immigrants do.

It could be locals but what would they gain from shooting up their own home? So they probably aren't locals.

How does calling them a separate word change the fact that they were either part of the local population or part of the immigrating population?

Umh7x1l.gif

Do you think we could just build a wall around the border and expect the migration or refugee problem to go away? loltrump

Edited by Sceny
Kvasir likes this

they were either part of the local population or part of the immigrating population

Can you prove this?

Their actions showed that they were certainly not immigrating.

I mentioned before how it is possible that they have local roots. But I interpret being part of the local population with living in a certain place and preferring the well being of this environment including its population.

It's naive to dismiss the possibility that terrorists could mix themselves into the crowds of refugees that have been swarming into Europe recently. That having been said this attack took preparation and planning and I think it was planned and carried out by people who'd been in-country for a while, either having immigrated or home grown. The best weapon against an attack like this in my opinion is to step up intelligence gathering and make sure leads are acted upon once received.

Solaris likes this

Some of the attackers took advantage of the overwhelming influx of immigrants through checkpoints into Europe. This much we can label as a fact. The issue of immigration is entirely separate from what had happened. There are a few that were native born in European countries, and that is something that is overlooked in this whole crisis. Even if some of the attackers were stopped at the gates, there are still home-grown terrorist cells in Europe that fly under the radar.

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer