What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightFlash

Bigass 2,104 Map Night Mode Problem?

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys I just found out that Bigass 2,104 has a Night Mode to it and I was thinking it would be good for a few machinimas I want to make. And someone told me you type in a code in devmode,"set tod 1" and it changes to night but it doesn't work. All it says is 1. Am I doing something wrong or am I typeing something wrong?

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Tiddy-bits:

SET TOD INFORMATION:
command "set tod <number>" - switches bsps. 0 - day, 1 - night, 2 - snow.

WARNING! Add this line in events.txt to fix a glitch when time doesn't switch sometimes:

event_start 'unit_set_current_vitality night 0.1 0.1;unit_set_current_vitality day 0.1 0.1;unit_set_current_vitality snow 0.1 0.1;unit_set_current_vitality break 0.1 0.1'

To switch time in specific gametypes you can add event like this:

event_start $mode:ctfn 'wait 500;set tod 2' - this will change tod to snow ONLY on gametype called ctfn.
 Make sure you wait at least 500 mileseconds before switching tod or it might not work.

You can find it here in notes from aLTis:  http://puu.sh/hJmff/739f1b6540.txt

Edited by Krazychic
NeX likes this

Don't like 99% of CE maps have a "time of day" option on the pause menu?

There's like....3 or 4 I can even think of

KsqHutE.png

Why do people continue to play/host on old versions of this map? You'd think "Bigass Final" would be a givaway.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=48232

There's no updating system for Halo CE, nor is there a way to be automatically informed that there's a new update for a mod. Hosts have to check for updates themselves.

That said, an updating system could be easily done in SAPP using scripts and FFI. Only a few people, if any, will probably use it, though, so it might not be worthwhile.

NeX and Zetren like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0